Monday, December 10, 2012

Deep thoughts Monday

The countdown has begun....Miss Mustard Seed will arrive in a little over 24 hours. It's sort of funny when you actually get to meet someone you really admire professionally. Afterall, she's just a person like me...a wife and a mother. I guess the question becomes....what do I hope to get from the experience? Once I've meet my "idol", what will I be left with?

At this point, I know I can count on a few things. I know I'll be glad I did all that I could do to help my friend with this crazy adventure she took on by flying Marian out. I know I'll be grateful it's over and I can get some sleep...ha ha. I guess I'm hoping that by meeting a person who has very humbly achieved so many of her dreams...maybe somehow, it will show me that I can achieve some of mine as well. Any way it shakes out I'm proud to be a part of something so exciting.

If you are interested in taking a class with Marian or just meeting her and picking up her book "Inspired You" you can find out all the details here or by calling Summer Cottage Antiques 707-776-2873

No comments:

Post a Comment