Monday, October 15, 2012

If only...


Or is it, Only if?
Do you find yourself thinking, "If only I had that house, body, dollar amount, car or talent" then I could....fill in the blank. I'm the worst at this!!!! I can't tell you how often I'm blind to the blessings in my life. It's so easy to get lost in the I don't haves.

For me it boils down to self worth. I tell myself things like, "If only I owned this house, I would..." or "If only I had the bankroll to really support my business, I would..." When really I'm telling myself..."Only if.." then you can achieve your dreams. Well, I don't a lot of things...but the truth is, I can't let what I don't have hold me back.

"You can't always get what you want....but if you try, sometimes, you might just find you get what you need."
Or so the song goes ;)

Deep Thoughts Monday,
By: Emily Bruhn
LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment