Monday, October 22, 2012

Deep Thoughts Monday

Julie...this pic's for you! XO

Well, it was a busy weekend at the shop and now I'm just trying to catch up a little around the house and get ready to clean my workroom again....argghhhh....never ending!

To tell the truth, my thoughts really aren't that deep today. I just like the idea of having a day and a forum to express whatever I want. I guess that's really what a blog is...a journal with legs, a vehicle for your thoughts to go out and meet the world.

We're experiencing the first glimpses of winter where I live and I love it! There's something about the first rainy cold days that make you want to put on a pot of soup and take on a little (or big) project. I have some new projects in the hopper, a MMS milk paint testimonial and the reveal of my little pink piggy coming up this week. Hope you'll check those posts out. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment