Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pin-tastic!


For those of you who haven't joined Pinterest yet...you really, really should! Pinterest is essentially an online bulletin board where you can "pin" inspirational photos on "boards" that you create, such as dream homes or party ideas. One of the reasons I love it so much is because it's all eye candy. You don't have to read someones blog post (not doing myself any favors here am I) you can just jump on and either pin from your favorite sources or follow others who have similar tastes and interests by "re-pinning" from their boards.

The most rewarding part is being able to look at your "boards" and see your personal style, even if it's only in your dreams. It ends up being a great tool for designing a room or party. If your a visual person, like I am, then you are able to see all your inspiration in one place, at one time...it's awesome!


You can "follow" my pins by searching for me, by name: Emily Bruhn, once you've joined. If you're a veteran...than come check my boards out! For those of you who know what my house really looks like, try to contain your laughter...a girl can dream after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment