Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A happy, but very belated after...

Remember my post about the buffet I got at the barn sale? Well here are my after shots...

I painted it with ASCP Paris Grey with a white wash, which gave it a great patina. The proportions of this piece weren't my favorite, but it sold right away....so lets just say I liked the "proportions" of the check I received better.

The close up details of the paint job were my favorites....

I love the way chalk paint will settle in the cracks...it accentuates the flaws and makes them really accent a piece.

On another note, my girls are heading out tomorrow on a camping trip with Grandma and Grandpa for 5 DAYS!!! I can't wait to dive into all my projects! I have a laundry list and organization of my home office and work room are at the top. I'll be sure to keep you posted with my progress.

Oh, and one more thing....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my hubby!!! Babe, I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment