Monday, March 4, 2013

Deep thoughts Monday

Hello all....feels like forever since I blogged last. I've been busy with all that Spring seems to bring, mainly activities with my two daughters.

Spring tends to usher in so many new things. My life has definitely been changing with new projects coming and lots of fun things to do with my family. It amazing how much life can change from month to month or even season to season. I think that raising a family has that effect. My children are constantly changing and as each month passes it seems we are able to do more together than before.

My oldest daughter will be turning 10 this month and somehow the reality of having a ten year old in the house is totally blowing my mind. I'm realizing what a short and precious thing childhood is...it really is such a short season in life. And yet, it has such a profound effect on all your remaining "seasons" as an adult.

As a mother, I'm just trying to step back right now and really see my life, my children and the joy of raising a family for what it is....a wonderful season in my life.

What season of your life are you in? Looking back which ones had the most profound effect on your life....which were the hardest or your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment