Monday, July 1, 2013

Who says I'm not tech savy?

Actually, me, I'm saying it....
"I AM NOT TECHNICALLY INCLINED!"

I've long said that I could shape you a swan out of tin foil any day, but ask me to program a VCR, never gonna happen. And if the mere mention of a "VCR" gives any indication to my limited realm of tech awareness, then you know I might be a lost cause.

At any rate, Hello! I haven't blogged in quite awhile...that's how long my Internet connection has been down. And today was the day I finally picked up the phone and called my provider to figure out the problem. Since my last post was in late March, you can tell that I am:

A.) A procrastinator

B.) Not hooked to all things online

C.) Content to do most things on my iPhone

The answer being all of the above. I live in a low tech household and it suits me just fine. We have one TV (which until this last December was not flat). In my entire adult life I have never purchased ink for a printer (because I don't have one). I didn't have an email account until I was 30......I'm now 34.
Needless to say, life in Bruhn household is pretty "unplugged".

So I'm back....I have lots of fun things to share, furniture projects, gardening adventures, decorating my chicken coop, planned shopping trips, baby projects for two (soon to arrive) nieces. I love summer and all the fun things it brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment