Saturday, November 10, 2012

Like Butta'

I think I'm in love. Is it possible to think a wax is....sexy?


Ok, I know, I have some explaining to do here. Since my Bestie Gen is a retailer of MMS Milk Paint, I of course bought the entire line of paint along with all its finishing products. I'm having a great time getting to know the best way to use the products and experimenting with the colors and techniques that are unique to milk paint. But I have to say that I already know that I'm sort of head over heals for the furniture wax that is included with this line.

This wax....hmmmmmm, it's like butta'! It's sumptuous, it's sexy. Since this is a natural beeswax based product, it smells great and has a silky smooth consistency. It's fast and easy to apply and it buffs to a beautiful natural finish. I find myself stroking my furniture....I think my husband might be jealous.

MMS furniture wax works great over milk paint, but I'm loving it over Annie Sloan Chalk Paint as well. If you've found paste wax to be tricky and sticky, this is such a no-brainer to use.

I just finished waxing a dinning room table with the stuff...so I think I'll light a cigarette and bask in the afterglow. Just kidding....well about the cigarette at least.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you can make wax sound that sexy! Yes I concur it is like butta! It is so nice to not have to wait overnight or longer before you buff too! You can buy all MMS paint products at Summer Cottage Antiques:)

    ReplyDelete